CardValet will replace My Mobile Money on September 21st, 2020.
Your spending habits may have changed dramatically in recent months with social distancing, reduced travel and a changed retail environment now the “new normal.” Are you conducting fewer in-store and in‑person transactions? Are your online purchases rising? Regardless of your spending habits and preferences, there’s little doubt that fraud continues to grow – and you remain on-guard.
It’s never been more important: you need safe and convenient card management capabilities – whenever and wherever you transact.
That’s why we want to tell you about the value of card control apps that allow you to protect your debit card accounts, manage your money and take charge of your card usage. Card control apps, like CardValet give you increased peace-of-mind that will help you fight fraud by letting you:
- Turn your card “on” or “off” — keep your card “on” to make a purchase, or turn it “off: if it’s misplaced or stolen
- Receive real-time alerts for your card transactions
- Monitor and control your card usage
Other popular CardValet features let you:
- Review and control purchases and access your individual transaction details
- Set location controls where your card can be used via regional and international map-controlled geo-locating capabilities
- Set spending limits to manage your budget
- Control your card usage by identifying merchant types so you can categorize and track your purchases
- Set local, regional or international travel parameters to reduce the risk of declined transactions when you’re traveling or touring
- Locate ATMs
- Change passwords
- Contact us directly
CardValet is part of the new digital revolution in financial services. According to the Fiserv Expectations and Experiences Quarterly Consumer Trends Survey (October 2019), the use of digital technologies showed a significant increase over the prior year, even before the COVID-19 pandemic. Consumers, in general, increased their use of financial websites by 62 percent, up four percentage points; use of mobile browsers and apps increased to 37 percent, up nine points; and use of bank notifications and alerts grew to 30 percent, up eight points. These findings are consistent with consumer preferences for real-time access to information, cited as very or extremely important by 78 percent of banking consumers.
We know that debit and credit cards are vital to you. Our programs are designed to deliver the convenience you need to manage your accounts when and how it suits you. CardValet is a key ingredient to enable you to safeguard your money and monitor spending.
Branch Manager – Torrington, I-Banking Specialist